So far 64.3% of all Americans have been injected with the miracle drug called, the Covid Vaccine...
"Are you really protected?"
I have been sealing natural stone for over 30 years and after testing and trying dozens of sealers, I wonder, is your stone really protected? I want to show you why it may or may not be protected. I found clear parallels between stone sealer protection and vaccine protection. I found both to be important to look at.
Many of you are sick of hearing and living with Covid, the vaccines, the mask and social distancing. I sure am! Evidently, some free-minded people are doing something about it, ie. Canada. But I’m certain, the fear of Covid, and it’s variant companions, are alive and well. What are you doing about it? Have you kept seeking the truth, or have you just stocked up on wine, bought a new big screen and are watching the sh.. show?
Let’s spend a few educational minutes together and see what protection we have against stains and viruses. Thanks for reading my opinion newsletter, and I truly thank all of you who continue to support our business. Keep your head high and don’t give up on what is right, or at least what you hope is right.
Let’s get protected!
By Mark Ortiz, STONE EXPERT/UN-VACCED american/novice blogger
Protect, protect, protect. I keep hearing this in both my business and in the culture. What is true protection? How is it defined? How is it tested? And when should we put our confidence in it? After sealing stone for over 30 years, I KNOW some manufactures, retail and applicators of sealers are fudging the truth. That means they are exaggerating the facts in order to sale the product or service. Why? Simply, because like all of us, they need to make a sale, pay the bills, and buy shiny stuff. But maybe in their minds, it’s a doggy-dog world and a little lie here and there is just life and we will all get through it, until there’s damaging consequences from it.
Webster Dictionary definition of Protection:
The act of protecting or the state of being protected; preservation from injury or harm.
Webster definition of Protection Test:
A test to determine the antimicrobial activity of a serum by inoculating a susceptible animal with a mixture of the serum and the virus or other microbe being tested.
Your natural stone and your natural bodies….are they truly protected? We may not know that answer. But can determine if it needs protection in the first place?
Is Your Stone Protected?
People are spending thousands of dollars on their marble, granite and other natural stones. They really don’t want it to get damaged, so they heard that it needs to be sealed. That makes perfect sense….or does it?
Fabulous questions (AND MY ANSWERS) to ask yourself about NATURAL STONE
1. What does stone need protection from? Liquids and oily stains
2. Doesn't it NATURALLY protect itself from those stains? Most do! Many stones are dense (non-porous) and do not stain easily. If not cared for properly it can become more susceptible to damage.
3 What if the stone does not naturally protect itself from staining? There are products called sealers, that can be applied to help minimize the staining, but its not full proof and proper care and prevention is still required.
4. Do all sealers made, actually work? No! Most sealers on the market do not work. Many work for some stones but not for all. 5. Is there a way to know if the sealers actually work? Yes. Those in the stone industry who actually test and apply the sealers are the best to ask. They personally have used and tested the results for years, and are the most reliable people to determine if the sealer should or should not be used for your particular stone. Get 2 or more opinions from experienced companies.
6. Is there a consequence for using the wrong sealer? Sometimes. The wrong sealer may be completely ineffective and give the owner a false sense of protection. They expose it to liquids believing it will work and it doesn’t. There can also be a long term consequence. The sealer may appear to work in the beginning but after many years, it causes the stone to deteriorate at a rate faster then leaving it to age naturally.
7. How do I do my own test if I don’t have a trusted professional? Great question. If you have had the stone for a long period of time, ask yourself, “How is it doing? Do I notice any issues that are not common for the stone, such as excessive staining or discoloration? What caused my concern for sealing? Was it something I read, or my neighbor told me, or some long winded newsletter saying, I must seal it?”
The At Home Test: Apply a cooking oil or water on a very small inconspicuous area and leave on for 10 minutes. Wipe it up. Did it stain? If it did, then you need a proven, quality, tested sealer. If it did not stain, repeat the same test and now leave it on for an hour. Wipe it up. Did it stain? If it did not, then you don’t need sealer. If it did, then I recommend sealing.
You can always contact me if you have questions and as a professional stone care expert, I will be able to steer you in a reliable direction without compromising your stone.
Do you see where I’m going so far? Let’s overlay the same questions and answers for a vaccine.
Is Your Body Protected?
People are spending thousands of dollars on health insurance, medicines, self care and foods. They really don’t want to get sick from the latest virus, called “Covid”, so they heard that our bodies need to be vaccinated. That makes perfect sense….or does it?
Fabulous questions (AND FAIR ANSWERS) to ask yourself about VACCINES
(References for questions below.)
1. What does my body need protection from? Viruses that make us sick and potentially may trigger deathly ailments.
2. Doesn’t the body NATURALLY protect itself from viruses? Most do! Many people have strong immune systems that fight off viruses, like the flu. If the body is not cared for properly by eating and drinking unhealthy, or have hereditary issues, it can become more susceptible to the damaging effects of viruses.
3. What if the body does not naturally protect itself from these viruses? There are man-made serums and viruses called vaccines, that can be injected in the body to help minimize the effects, but its not full proof and proper care and prevention for your body is still required.
4. Do all vaccines made actually work? No! Most vaccines on the market do not work. Some work for some people but not all. It’s hit and miss.
5. Is there a way to know if the vaccines actually work? Yes. Those in the medical industry who actually test and apply the vaccines are the best to ask. They should have used and tested the results for years, and are the most reliable to determine if the vaccine should or should not be used on certain people or any people at all.
6. Is there a consequence for using the wrong vaccine? Sometimes. The wrong vaccine may be completely ineffective and give the person a false sense of protection. They may willingly expose themselves to others thinking the vaccine should work, and it doesn’t. There may also be a long term consequence; if the vaccine appears to work in the beginning but after many years, it causes the body to deteriorate at a rate faster then leaving it to age naturally.
7. How do I do my own test if I don’t have a trusted professional? Great question. If you have have lived in your body for a long period of time, ask yourself, “How is it doing? Do I notice any issues that are not common for the body when it’s sick, such as excessive bleeding or pain? What caused my concern for this Covid virus? Was it something I read, or what my neighbor told me, or some long winded CDC newsletter saying I must vaccinate?”
The At Home Test: How healthy am I? Do I have seasonal sicknesses that are common for me? Do I notice an unusual amount of illnesses in my family, work places, team sports, schools that would be a concern. If no one was “swab tested” would there honestly be a major difference in seasonal sicknesses?
You should always contact a trusted health care professional if you have questions about your health care or symptoms. Ask your family health physician, or ask your friends or family who they use, if you don’t have one.
Legal Disclaimer: I am not a health care professional or doctor. This newsletter is for opinion purposes and common sense stimulation only, and every person needs to get sound health care advise from their doctor before making decisions that could impact their lives or health.
What do you think of my comparison? Helpful or Hogwash? Leave a comment below.
Vaccines for the body... FACTS?
Here I made references for my listed items regarding vaccines.
Viruses are the most common biological entities on Earth. Experts estimate there are around 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them, and if they were all lined up they would stretch from one side of the galaxy to the other.
The most important ones to humans are the ones that infect us. Some families of viruses, such as herpes viruses, can stay dormant in the body for long periods of time without causing negative effects.
How much harm a virus or other pathogen can do is often described as its virulence. This depends not only on how much harm it does to an infected person, but also on how well the virus can avoid the body’s defenses, replicate itself and spread to other carriers.
Dr. William Hanage, an associate professor of epidemiology at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health, said that it is “impossible” to know whether the COVID vaccine or natural immunity is more protective against the virus due to the lack of knowledge regarding the level of protection natural immunity gives a person over time. Reinfection occurs in about 10% of people after having contracted the virus as a result of a decrease in immunity overtime.
And in the same article...
Dr. Marty Makary, a professor at John Hopkins School of Medicine, during an appearance on The Vince Coglianese Show
“It appears that natural immunity is better against the Delta variant. When you get infected with COVID, your body’s immune system develops antibodies to the entire surface of the virus,” Makary said. “Not just the slight protein that the vaccines gives you, but the entire surface. And so you get a more diverse antibody portfolio in your system.”
Makary said data from Israel revealed that natural immunity appears to be 6.7x more effective than being vaccinated when it comes to fighting off COVID-19.
The practice of immunization dates back hundreds of years. Buddhist monks drank snake venom to confer immunity to snake bite and variolation (smearing of a skin tear with cowpox to confer immunity to smallpox) was practiced in 17th century China. Edward Jenner is considered the founder of vaccinology in the West in 1796, after he inoculated a 13 year-old-boy with vaccine virus (cowpox), and demonstrated immunity to smallpox.
Both mandates—from the Health and Human Services Department for healthcare workers and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration for large employers in many other industries—were issued Nov. 5. At that time, the Delta variant represented almost all U.S. Covid-19 cases, and both agencies appropriately considered Delta at length and in detail, finding that the vaccines remained effective against it. Those findings are now obsolete. As of Jan. 1, Omicron represented more than 95% of U.S. Covid cases, according to estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Because some of Omicron’s 50 mutations are known to evade antibody protection, because more than 30 of those mutations are to the spike protein used as an immunogen by the existing vaccines, and because there have been mass Omicron outbreaks in heavily vaccinated populations, scientists are highly uncertain the existing vaccines can stop it from spreading. As the CDC put it on Dec. 20, “we don’t yet know . . . how well available vaccines and medications work against it.” Dr. Montagnier was a winner of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for discovering the human immunodeficiency virus. Mr. Rubenfeld is a constitutional scholar.
The speed with which researchers and pharmaceutical companies have responded to the coronavirus epidemic has been described as "unprecedented" by Dr Jerome Kim, Director-General of the International Vaccine Institute.
“When we are used to five-year time frames, to see something go into human testing on March 17 is really a remarkable thing,” he told CNBC. “Does this guarantee success? Not necessarily. Vaccine development is characterised by a high failure rate – often 93% between animal studies and registration of a product.”
The discovery and research phase is normally two-to-five years, according to the Wellcome Trust. In total, a vaccine can take more than 10 years to fully develop and costs up to $500 million, the UK charity says.
And even established vaccines aren't universal.
The first clinical trial of Covid vaccines was launched in Germany on April 23, 2020, with the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine. The first country to authorize the use of the vaccine in the general population was the United Kingdom. The UK issued its authorization on December 2, 2020, and this move was quickly followed by dozens of other nations. The United States issued its emergency use authorization on December 11.
This means that the massive global vaccination campaign – which quickly reached a frenzied pitch – was launched less than 8 months from the start of the clinical trials.
To establish that a vaccine is safe, extensive long-term testing must be carried out. This process involves multi-phase clinical trials and observational studies which include large numbers of subjects over time periods measured in years. This thorough and involved process takes at least five years to complete and is usually much longer. According to Johns Hopkins University:
Former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Michael Yeadon is once again speaking out about the spike in excess deaths he is seeing in nearly every country where Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” uptake is high….. During a recent interview, Yeadon addressed Scotland, which is one of the countries where deaths are soaring amid heavy vaccine compliance. …. Not only is all-cause mortality up in 2021 compared to 2020, Yeadon further pointed out, but it smashed the five-year average. What changed? Hundreds of millions of people rolled up their sleeves for spike protein injections – that is what happened.
Public Health Scotland’s (PHS) October 14 Covid-19 Daily Dashboard shows that despite 87 percent of the adult population now considered to be “vaccinated,” weekly deaths are a shocking 30 percent above normal.
A Lancet study comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated people in Sweden was conducted among 1.6 million individuals over nine months. It showed that protection against symptomatic COVID-19 declined with time, such that by six months, some of the more vulnerable vaccinated groups were at greater risk than their unvaccinated peers.
Doctors are calling this phenomena in the repeatedly vaccinated “immune erosion” or “acquired immune deficiency”, accounting for elevated incidence of myocarditis and other post-vaccine illnesses that either affect them more rapidly, resulting in death, or more slowly, resulting in chronic illness.
“Mark! You are so ignorant and are leading people towards….something…. really really bad….but I just don’t know what that actually is….maybe death! You need to stop this nonsense and leave your opinions to yourself, and instead, refer to the elite group of men and women in heath care, politics and the world health organization….and the trusted media outlets to keep us informed and educated.”
Most of you who painfully read some of my opinion newsletters about this world wide “con” (?) are not surprised by my perspective. I am not claiming to be expert in this area, only a voice shouting in the abyss hoping to make you think about the information out there, verses what the facts and your conscience is telling you.
As always, I hope good health to you and your families. Stay civil, stay safe, stay calm.
Can we be too over-protective with our bodies? I think so. We can take too many pills. We can over eat. We can over do a lot of things in our lives. So why not over vaccinate? However you think about the vaccines or if you have taken it, keep searching for more information making the best possible decision for your health. I’m not telling you not to take it, but what did mom teach us as young kids? She said, “Just because everyone else is doing it, you don’t need to do it also.”
Keep the fight and don't be afraid. Stand for your freedom.
May God bless you all.
Pass this useful information to your staff and everyone associated with the stone industry. Let us know if you want to be added to our Monthly Education Newsletters.
Do you have a topic that the industry needs to know about? Email it to me: email@example.com
Facebook : perfectgranitesolutions
Or call us at 714-999-2961